Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Creative Commons

I'm so over winter weather. This photo has two of my favorite things the sun setting and the beach!!  It brings a warm feeling to my heart.  Working and school is stressing me out.  However, it is nice to know there are web sites which we can access with limited copyright items.  As future teachers Creative Commons is a great tool.  Knowing our rights as teachers with regard to copyright laws is useful given our limited funds and time.  Why reinvent the wheel every time we want to create a lesson.  Being able to borrow bits and pieces of things others have done saves both time and money.  Technology and the knowledge of how to navigate through it will probably prove to be the most useful part of my very expensive education!!

No comments:

Post a Comment